- The planetarium is in the ESC, indicated with the box.
South and East Campus drives along with the normal
load/unload area are closed due to construction. For current information
about unloading or parking for school busses please contact the BYU
traffic office at 422-7334. I suggest entering campus from 1230N and parking in
the visitor’s lot near the Museum of Art.
- Please enter the ESC through the main entrance on the west side of the building.
groups will be met by a lecturer at the pendulum in the main lobby, and escorted to the planetarium.
- If your group is late and no one is there to meet you, or no one has come to greet you 5 min.
after your scheduled time, send a representative to the department office, N283 ESC, while the rest of your group waits in the lobby.
- Be on time. Shows start promptly at the scheduled time. It is typically not possible to let people enter the planetarium after a show has started. There are often
several groups scheduled at the same time, and there are often classes immediately after show times, so we can’t just start and end late for groups that arrive late.
- Children need to understand that they must use best manners while in the building; no running, loud talking etc. The planetarium is located in a classroom building. Any group that disrupts classes will be asked to leave.