- The planetarium is in the ESC, indicated with the box.
South and East Campus drives along with the normal
load/unload area are periodically closed due to construction. For current information
about unloading or parking for school busses please contact the BYU traffic
office at 422-7334. I suggest entering campus from 1230N and parking in the
visitor’s lot near the Museum of Art.
- Please enter the ESC through the main entrance on the west side of the building.
Outreach groups will be met by a lecturer at the pendulum in the main
lobby, and escorted to the planetarium. There are classes in the planetarium immediately
preceding most shows, do not go up to the planetarium early and interupt class.
- If your group is late and no one is there to meet you, or no one has come
to greet you 5 min. after your scheduled time, send a representative to the
department office, N283 ESC, while the rest of your group waits in the lobby.
- Be on time. Shows start promptly at the scheduled time. It is typically
not possible to let people enter the planetarium after a show has started. There
are often several groups scheduled at the same time, and there are often classes
immediately after show times, so we can’t just start and end late for groups
that arrive late.
- Children need to understand that they must use best manners while in the
building; no running, loud talking etc. The planetarium is located in a classroom
building. Any group that disrupts classes will be asked to leave.